GAMSAT Challenge (Premium ebook)
The GAMSAT Challenge ebook is the premium version of our free 30-day GAMSAT Challenge, designed to help provide guidance completing the Official ACER GAMSAT practice questions and teaches how to spot fallacies in your reasoning which can be applied to the remainder of your revision.
The ebook includes all the advice provided in the free email series as well as additional features and resources to take preparation to the next level.
Extra Features (Not included in Free Version):
Additional features included in the premium ebook:
1. Clickable Calendar & Contents
Study at your own pace with the clickable calendar and contents feature. Contents includes breakdown by Challenges, Recommended readings and Bonus guides for quick-and-easy access.
Screenshot of clickable calendar
Annotations expand on the advice provided in the challenge.
3. Bonus Guides
Step-by-step guides that take preparation to the next level.
4. Expanded Challenges
Challenges are further expanded on to explain exercises.
5. Proposed Study Schedule
Advice on scheduling revision to avoid burning out during 30-day Challenge.
6. Post-Challenge Study Plan Recommendations
Recommendations and advice after completing challenge.
Additional Resources (Not included in Free Version):
1. GAMSAT Checklist
Recommendations and advice after completing challenge. Use as a checklist to cover all bases in preparing for the GAMSAT. Instructions provided in the guide (Learn More).
2. GAMSAT Sample Questions Review Notebook
This notebook is has been designed to ensure students engage in reflective studying when working through the ACER GAMSAT Sample Questions blue booklet (Learn More).
3. GAMSAT Practice Questions Review Notebook
This notebook is has been designed to ensure students engage in reflective studying when working through the ACER GAMSAT Practice Questions blue booklet (Learn More).
Is it Right for You?
We created the ebook to help kickstart GAMSAT preparation and ensure students move away from focussing on the ‘content’ in the test papers. You will learn how to analyse the ACER papers and review your performance effectively. This insight will allow you to pinpoint weak areas, and where necessary, refine your reasoning process.
Though we have included grace days, the ebook is packed with additional advice and relies on students committing at least 10 - 15 hours of self-directed learning per week.
This ebook may be right for you if one or more of the following applies:
- Not sure where to begin with preparation
- Overwhelmed with information and advice provided online.
- Not sure of the best attack plan for study.
- Not seeing any improvement in performance.
- Want a structured revision programme.
- Help with staying on track & motivated with revision.
- Want to learn self-study prep strategies and tactics for each section.
The course is probably NOT right for you if one of the following applies:
- Want additional GAMSAT practice questions & practice tests.
- Want content material for Section I.
- Want content material for Section II.
- Want content material for Section III.
- Taken the GAMSAT already and scored a 70+ average.
- Looking for tutoring services.
- Unable to dedicate 10 hours of self-study per week.
- Have less than one month until the testing day.
The ebook DOES NOT provide practice questions or strategies to use in the live test. It is SOLELY focussed on preparation strategy. The reason for this is because there are already comprehensive resources that provide learning material required for the GAMSAT, many of which are free.
Free vs Premium Version
*Sponsored content - we partner with highly recommended tutors and companies to promote their resources. We only work with third-parties that have been recommended by our readers. All sponsored content in the email series are highlighted.
Last but not Least
Upon completion please leave a review* for a chance to win a Google Home Mini smart speaker. Other exclusive competitions are included the ebook.
*Reviews are collected and posted independently. Winners are selected at random and not predicated on leaving a positive review. We encourage critical reviews to improve our resources.