30-Day BMAT Challenge (ebook)
The 30-Day challenge is a free guide designed to help students structure their revision and ensure they analyse practice the right way.
The 30-day BMAT challenge acts as a virtual guidance . It includes tips, techniques and strategies to prepare for the exam. We created the 30-day challenge to help kickstart BMAT preparation and ensure students are analysing their performance the right way. You will learn how to analyse practice test results, breakdown reasoning and where necessary, refine your reasoning process.
How it Works
The challenge includes day-to-day personal exercises in the form of challenges. These challenges build on one another to structure revision and teach exam theory in a way that is applicable to improve weak areas.
What you’ll need
- Official BMAT papers
- Official BMAT guides
- A BMAT study (check out our BMAT self-prep book)
- A BMAT strategy book or course (check out our BMAT strategy book)
Is it Right for You?
The challenge requires students to commit roughly 20 - 35 hours of self-directed learning per week.
This course may be right for you if one or more of the following applies:
- Not sure where to begin with preparation.
- Overwhelmed with information and advice provided online.
- Not sure of the best attack plan for study.
- Not seeing any improvement in performance.
- Want a structured revision programme.
- Help with staying on track & motivated with revision.
- Want to learn self-study prep strategies and tactics for each section.
The course is probably NOT right for you if one of the following applies:
- Want additional BMAT practice questions & practice tests.
- Taken the BMAT already and scored in the top percentile.
- Looking for tutoring services.
- Unable to dedicate 20 hours of self-study per week.
Free vs Premium ebook
Please note: The guide DOES NOT provide practice questions or strategies to use in the live test. It is SOLELY focussed on preparation strategy. The reason for this is because there are already comprehensive resources that provide practice questions and teach live strategies, some of which are free.